Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Moments...

I don't know what it is with Me and Murphy. Somehow his law seems to follow me everywhere.

Jut yesterday it forced a poor cellphone of a friend to take a holy dip in the most exotic of indian dishes...SAMBAR ;) That too after a proper cleansing ritual with pure water from the cafe.

Well I'm sure the phone would never have received so much care from its owner after this particular incident and the culprits, me and the Virus, were miles away from the device. But the kind of fun we had laughing our heads off is unforgettable. There are very few moments one remembers for a long time. Times spent with friends...sharing your innermost secrets...all those pranks that one played...the list is endless. Am glad to add another such moment to the list of my cherished memories. These are the days...'The Best Days of My Life!'
Saturday February 11, 2006 - 11:07pm (IST)

No comments: