Tuesday, October 17, 2006

JLT: My days and nights in the sunsaan campus

People r returning back to campus after a much deserved break and it's good to see some lifeform moving around (apart from the four legged ones that are always around).

The last week I had been kept company by the 2 or 3 grasshoppers sitting on the mirror in the bathroom since ages i guess and the lizard living in some corner of my room and that which keeps on playing hide n seek.

Of course I thoroughly enjoyed the look on the security guards when they saw the light of my camera flash at 2 AM in the night on the roof top, the other day. I did manage to keep them guessing.

The heights of boredom has been such that I actually logged into online community sites like orkut n ringo and have been searching for old friends and aquaintances and sending invites.

Of course the thrill of downloading new software was some relief and I actually updated my software stash.

Let's c what unfolds in the next few weeks...planning some trips with friends...that will be fun.

Monday January 23, 2006 - 07:58pm (IST)

No comments: