Sunday, October 15, 2006

Change!

They say that people change over time. But do they really. I sometimes wonder. When I say that someone has changed, is it not also true that I have changed myself and hence it's my view/perception that is different?

Recently, a friend of mine has been saying about the changes in her attitude. That she has become more frank and carefree. But the question still remains the same. Do we really change? There's a kid in each of us. Even by our attitude, we behave differently with different persons and it is the company that mostly determines our behaviour. So isn't it basically the mind which reacts to people around us. We probably do not realise this fact and hence feel or believe that we have changed.

As the saying goes, "When in Rome, Be a Roman." And who better to know this than the mind.

A friend of mine always says "Sab Mann Ka Waham Hai (It's all an illusion).

Sunday August 21, 2005 - 04:13am (IST)

No comments: