Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chronicles of CHN-BLR 2

Well...almost 1.5 months have passed since I landed here...(yeah my stay has been extended and I'm stuck here for a few more weeks).

Ever had that feeling abt a place getting familiar to u and yet u dont seem to relate urself to that place. Chennai has made me sumthin like that...the daily routine of haggling with the autowallas...the lunch at the same dirty old Janatha Centre...the same cyber cafe(thank GOD for that though)...the same mount road...the same spencers plaza on the weekend...life is pretty boring n stagnant here.

Am goin home next week...that will be fun...really looking forward to that...it will be exactly 3 months to the date I land up there...12th may to 12th august.

Tuesday August 1, 2006 - 06:55pm (IST)

No comments: