Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Endless Wait For The Train and a Train of Thoughts!!!

It's 4AM. I am supposed to receive someone from the station. I am waiting for the train to arrive...Guess it's late byaround an hour. Ideally I should have been at the station right now but I am in my hostel room writing this piece. Was watching 'Bobby' after a long time; probably 17-18 yrs...don't even remember much of it. Was fun watching those aged actors in their prime. Younger than what we are right now. Had been thinking of the cold outside and the 4-5 kms I hv to ride the bike in that cold. But on second thoughts, it hasn't been so cold since Makar Sankranti. In any case, I will be goin in another half an hour or so and probably wait for the train to arrive.

P.S.: Am not an insomniac so if the above matter seems a bit foggy thats probably b'coz I'm somewhat groggy right now.

Wednesday January 18, 2006 - 04:12am (IST)

No comments: