Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just a thought...


What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Topping the class? Winning a race? Some incident with your friends?

Well I believe that the best thing to have happened to me was living away from home. To some this may sound crazy while to others this may seem very logical. It's not about the freedom u get or the carefree lifestyle. It's not about meeting new people and making new friends either. These are things we can get even otherwise.

However, the reason I believe in is that it takes you closer to home. You realize the warmth and closeness of home. You begin to appreciate the care and love showered on you at home. All in all, you begin to realize the importance of a family. To me that happiness is something unparallelled and is the ultimate truth. Rest all is meaningless.

If you haven't felt it yet, trust me you will soon! :)


Thursday November 10, 2005 - 05:08pm (IST)

No comments: