Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happenings...

Things are happening too fast. People around me are going through major life changing events...some changing jobs, some getting married, some setting up their own business! These are for the good.
On the flip side, I also find people around me, those who I love, both family and friends, going thru some difficult times...Saturn shows up in the skies for a rare celestial event and I'm told that it's gonna hv a good effect on my sun-sign. If it's good, then why is everything not okay. Aren't the people around me also part of my life and hence logically the good that happens to me shud rub off right? Well, I guess that's why life is called a journey. It isn't a script to be followed.

2 comments:

Bikash said...

Maybe Saturn decided to make a pit stop or just lost its way and veered of track. *thump* there you go. its back now.. ;)

P said...

True!Thats just what the movie called"life" is about!!
:)