Thursday, February 01, 2007

List of Things to Do Before I Die...

Picked up this tag here...The ones marked with an X have already been achieved :D

(X) Live far away from home
…Bangalore is far…okay!!!
( ) Learn Salsa
( ) Go to South America
(X) Read avidly
(X) Climb a mountain
( ) Go to the top of Eiffel Tower
( ) Visit Amstredam
( ) Stand on the edge of the roof of a skyscraper
( ) Hug a stranger
(X) Bake a pizza
( ) Own your own restaurant
(X) Watch the sun set and rise
( ) Go scuba diving
(X) Ride a roller coaster
( ) Become a parent
(X) Fall in love
( ) Go to the theatre
(X) Lie down on the grass and do or feel nothing
(X) Go to a small quaint town/village to get away from the city
(X) Go to a concert
( ) Have a food fight
…and will never have. Shudn’t waste food!
( ) Go on a hot air balloon
(X) Maintain a hobby
…Does watching movies count?
( ) Spend christmas in New York
(X) Sleep under the stars
…did this when in college. Slept on the water tank 4 floors above the ground! Scares me now when I think of it.
(X) Dance in the rain
…Is a lot of fun!
( ) Go sky-diving
( ) Visit the pyramids
(X) Learn a foreign language
…My definition of foreign language is anything other than my mother tongue
( ) Ask someone you just met for a date
(X) Get tipsy with good company
…and the company was gr8…love u all…u know what I’m referring to ;-)
( ) Have your heart broken
( ) Eat sushi
…This is off my list!
( ) Volunteer somewhere
(X) Quit a job
(X) Surprise someone
( ) Stay in New Zealand
…ummm probably will make it Switzerland :-)
(X) Go to and make a friend someplace you don't know anyone
( ) Run a marathon
( ) Go Rafting
( ) Drive a Ferrari
( ) Own a villa

Will add on to the list as I remember.

You have been tagged...feel free to add to the list

5 comments:

Bikash said...

damn this is gonna be a long comment, but here goes:
1. Like that you added those last 3. Man I want to ride a ferrari too.
2.I should have put getting high in Amsterdam :p. Visiting it as such is no fun.
3. Top of water tank- really! Surprising how every college going guy/gal seem to have that on the top of their list.
4.You WILL try sushi. Nobody in my family shall refuse anything before giving it a try. And oh, sushi is also cooked.
5."(X) Fall in love". Why haven't I ever heard of that. Details details. I need details

Bivas said...

@Monts:
*yeah top of water tank...dat too in my engg hostel...it was scary!!!
*Sushi: forget it...maybe i wud be drunk as hell if i try dat...n dats not gonna happen in a long long time to come :P...one time was more than enuff for me
*u want deails...hmmm u will know it in person...not on some electronic forum...[:P]

Toda said...

"(X) Fall in love"-Am I drunk at this hour. I know about your crushes but you were in "love". Please provide details if you feel like it. Haven't done the mushy talks with anyone for ages now.

Bivas said...

@Sumit: Time will reveal all

Toda said...

theek hai.normally fresh food tastes better than stale food.