Thursday, January 25, 2007

I

Was just browsing through random blogs and came across this tag here.


I am thinking...
that I should post more often.

I said...
what’s on my mind and that which concurs with the heart.

I want...a peaceful life.

I wish...people would stop being so manipulative

I miss...
home and food cooked by mom.

I hear...selectively but ‘listen’ to soft instrumentals.

I wonder...
what life after death is like.

I regret...
nothing. Every decision I take, whether right or wrong, is my decision.

I am...
unique.

I dance...
badly.

I sing...
when I feel like or when I am happy.

I cry...when I get emotional, whether in real life or when watching movies.

I am not...
a hypocrite.

I write...
when I feel like.

I confuse...
others just for fun.

I need...
company. Being alone sucks big time! Hence the pretty close friends list.

I should...
slim down ;-)

I finish...
what I start.

This was fun. Wanna try this? Just pick up the tag if you like it.

No comments: